Use this space to describe your organization or company's programs. Sed dictum ante a leo cursus mattis. Integer euismod, lorem sed molestie gravida, justo mauris dignissim orci, sed convallis elit ipsum at justo. Donec feugiat justo vitae mollis pretium. Suspendisse ultrices, tellus vitae varius convallis, ipsum justo commodo dui, a feugiat mauris turpis ut turpis. In laoreet magna eu consectetur facilisis. Etiam ut tempus metus. Phasellus maximus eros tempor est pretium.
Moves Made 4 me ™ Dance program
Your charitable giving is what helps Via to thrive. We know that you have a choice in where your money goes, and we thank you for making the right choice. We don’t take your decision lightly. Even a small donation can have a huge impact on a family with special needs and by extension, the community at large.
We have several different areas of need in our organization.
- Capital Campaign funds go towards the improvement and sustainability of our environment
- Scholarship funds go towards sending families in need to our programs
- Program funds go towards the success of our programs
Make sure to talk to your employer about matching gifts to ensure that your donation goes even further!
Other Ways to Give
If you are not able to contribute financially but you would still like to help Via, here are some other ways to give
- Hearts & Hands is our volunteer work program to help with building improvements
- Volunteer at events to help make our fundraising efforts more successful while being at the center of all of the fun
- Volunteer for programs to directly impact our participants
- In-Kind donations help to supplement our programs and events
Call us at 408-243-7861 to learn more!
An all abilities Dance Company in the Bay Area and San Benito County. Through movement the performances tell valuable stories about individuals with special needs and their families. Its inspiring, innovative and impacting.
Unite in Movement ™ TRAINING
We provide training for companies who serve special need individuals. This includes:
jmm dance parties
A free event that unites the community through all inclusive dance classes, food, vendors